Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I finally have time to post pictures from my project. Thank you all for your support in this. Many of you asked for updates so let me know how I can keep you more updated on my next projects. Please take time to check out the next project.

These are the ladys that I worked with at the YWCA to coordinate that all of the residents received a voucher. They were able to hand out vouchers to each family in their mail boxes.


These are some pics of the YWCA. They asked me not to take any pics of the residents.





Paula is the manager of the restaurant and is one of the nicest people that I have ever met. She was more than willing to help out and always asked if there was anything more that she could do. We told her about our next project and she said that she would see what Arby's can do to help. Here we are holding the vouchers that they pronted for us.



This is the Coordinator of the Road Home that I worked with. In the Road Home they don't have mail boxes for the individuals so she had to hand them out to all the single residents. The families that reside there do have mailboxes and where delivered the vouchers there.



Here are some pics of the road house. Again they asked that I not take pictures of the residents.



1 comment:

  1. You've been busy! Thanks for the concerns with Chris. Good to hear a sincere "I'm sorry" from people that knew him. Hope all is well with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete