Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day after update

Yesterday I went to the Restaurant and talked with a few of the people that had vouchers for the meals, asking them what they were and where they had gotten them. Most of the people seemed very appreciative that "SOMEONE" had donated a meal outside of the shelter. I talked to the manager and I payed up front for all of the vouchers that I had passed out. $1475.00 is the most expensive food purchase I have ever made. I called the manager today to see what the total was and she said that when she left at 10:00 last night they had received about 820 of the vouchers. She said that yesterday was so busy that she took today off and would get with me tomorrow on the total. She made suggestion that if we had any money left she would print new vouchers for next week. I will either do that or make a cash donation to the monen's shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment